We at the Darul Jailani warmly welcome financial contributions from people of all walks of life, into our trust fund so that we can successfully continue our community and humanitarian programmes including events such as the Maulidur Rasul S.A.W. & Haul Shaykh Abdul Qadir Al-Jailani which we have continuously done so in the past 10 years.
You must not think that offering thanks for your wealth is to merely say: “Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.” The real giving of thanks is comforting the poor by giving them some of what you have. – Shaykh Abdul Qadir Al-Jailani (Jala’ Al-Khawatir)
Your contributions will help us
- develop projects to feed the hungry and clothe the needy
- continue our humanitarian work with orphanages and schools
- promote the teachings of Ahlul Sunnah wal Jam’ah
- develop outreach programs to share the true teachings of moderate Islam
- establish a live broadcast service so the teachings of Shaykh Afeefuddin can reach a larger audience
- curate a library of videos on demand for easy access
- expand the operations and programmes at Darul Jailani
You will not earn anything without giving something. – Shaykh Abdul Qadir Al-Jailani (Jala’ Al-Khawatir)
Kami di Darul Jailani amat mengalu-alukan sumbangan ikhlas berbentuk kewangan dari semua gulungan masyarakat kepada tabung amanah kami agar program-program amal kami serta acara-acara seperti Maulidur Rasul S.A.W. & Haul Shaykh Abdul Qadir Al-Jailani selama 10 tahun berturut-turut dapat kami anjurkan berterusan dan dengan berjaya.
To donate, please send your contributions via direct wire transfer to our bank or donate online*. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please email us at finance (at) daruljailani.net
Bank name: Malayan Banking Berhad.
Account name: AL-WARISEEN
Bank address: Wisma Genting, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Account Number: 5-14356-72318-0
Swift code: MBBE MYKL
* Darul Jailani has partnered with Rockethub, the world’s crowdfunding machine. What is crowdfunding? It is the collective effort of individuals who network and pool their money, usually via the Internet, to support efforts initiated by other people or organizations. Please help us share our crowdfunding page with your family, friends and networks.